Dr. Krystian Szadkowski took part in a kick-off meeting of a new international collaborative research project in the UCL Institute of Education, London, on June 5, 2017.
The meeting consisted of representatives from research centres in European universities that are focused on higher education, and individual researchers where there is no country-based research centre, together with people currently working on Brexit-related research at or supported by the UCL-based ESRC/HEFCE Centre for Global Higher Education (CGHE).
The project is coordinated by Prof. Simon Marginson, director of CGHE. In Poland, it is coordinated by Prof. Marek Kwiek.
The partners are:
- Lisa Brockerhoff, Centre for Higher Education Goverance Ghent (CHEGG), University of Ghent, Belgium
- Gaele Goastellec, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Ellen Hazelkorn, Dublin Institute of Technology and CGHE
- Jens Jungblut, International Centre for Higher Education Research (INCHER) Kassel University, Germany
- Peter Maassen, Department of Education, University of Oslo, Norway
- Antonio Magalhães, Centre for Research on Higher Education Policies (CIPES), University of Porto, Portugal
- Krystian Szadkowski, Center for Public Policy Studies, University of Poznan, Poland
- Marek Kwiek, Center for Public Policy Studies, University of Poznan, Poland
- Jussi Valimaa, Finnish Institute for Educational Research, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Don Westerheijden, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS), University of Twente, Netherlands
- Marijk van der Wende, University of Utrecht, Netherlands
- Sue Wright, Centre for Higher Education Futures (CHEF), Aarhus University, Denmark
- Soren Bengsten, Centre for Higher Education Futures, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Aline Courtois, Emoke Kilin, Aniko Horvath, Simon Marginson, Giulio Marini, UCL-based CGHE
Simon Marginson in front of IOE UCL: